Custom Tour Cart Bag
This style golf bag has shape and lines to accentuate a more curvy look from front to back.
Want it your way? No problem! All this is included:
- choose main bag color and 2 accent colors
- choose zipper color
- choose piping color
- Add custom logo or name in 4 places
For a show piece in the office or at the club, we'll help you design your masterpiece. You design it, we make it.
Give us your digital proof or written specification on one of our templates and select from 5 stock shapes. We'll create digital proofs for your review. Bags prices range from $799 to $1800 including fees and shipping from China.
Need some design help?
Give us your colors, artwork, text for embroidery and select from 5 stock shapes. We'll create digital proofs for your review. Bags prices average from $685 to $1800 plus $120 overseas shipping.
What can you customize? Mixed colors, fabrics, piping and zippers.
Need a totally custom design AND shape?
Give us a sketch or other materials and we'll create a bag for you. Custom shape bags prices average from $1285 to $2500 including fees and shipping.
NOTE: We cannot copy another manufacturers exact style bag.
Each bag will have different customization, so prices will vary for each order. Quantity discounts with a minimum of 10 units only. 1308 STYLE INFO
Size 9"; also available in 10" upon request. NOTE: 9" is recommended if your caddy is carrying the bag.
Main material : Synthetic leather
Top configuration : 5-way divider
Pockets : 8 pockets including 1 cooler and 1 velour-lined valuable pocket
Strap : single strap with optional 3-way connection
External umbrella insert
Customer downloads the bag template
- Customer opens file in Adobe Illustrator and colorizes to their specifications OR
- Customer makes hand written remarks with requested customization.
- Specify 9" or 10" (note- 9 is most common; professional caddies prefer the 9" bags and most touring pros accommodate them.)
- Customer emails or faxes the production order form and all art per the instructions on the form.
- If not supplied, a mockup is created. One mock up is included at no charge. The turnaround time varies seasonally, usually from 1-5 business days.
- Production reviews project and recommends best production method, generates estimate. The turnaround time varies seasonally, usually from 1-5 business days; if we're creating a mock-up the estimate is delivered at the same time.
- Upon approval, an electronic request for payment will be sent via email; click and pay. By paying, customer agrees to no cancellation and no refund terms.
- Factory order is placed upon receipt of payment.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for production once your art is approved. If this is a repeat order with a custom name change only, it may be significantly less time.
- Freight shipping usually takes 8 days.
- Custom orders are NOT cancellable after payment is received.
The same procedure is followed for custom shoulder straps and custom wood covers. Order these at the same time to avoid setup and shipping fees.
For each Logo that will be placed on your customized bag a DST embroidery file will need to be created. A DST file tells the needle how far apart to stitch and other instructions. For this reason, graphic artists cannot convert existing art files to .DST files. Prices will vary for each logo file depending on size of logo and stitch count. If you already have your own DST files, then there will be NO charge for this step. If you need a DST file they can range from $35 - $130 depending on how extensive the stitch count is.
SUBMITTING YOUR ART:
Vector Art File (Ai, EPS, PDF preferred); convert the TEXT TO CURVES, PATHS or OUTLINES. Embroidery is NOT the same as printing. Gradations and drop shadows cannot be duplicated, and are not practical in embroidery. If critical, we do have some options and we'll need to see your logo to discuss. Instructions to send appear after checkout.
When sending a .DST file, also send a .jpeg of the image, using the same file name.
Customers must have the rights to use any logo's supplied.
Embroidery thread colors may vary from the actual colors in your logo.
We ask for Pantone PMS to approximate the
thread color which appears to be the closest match.
After DST embroidery files are created and approved, we will set the bags up for logo stitching. Stitching prices will vary depending on logo stitch count and how many logos you will be placing on your bag.
Head covers are available for purchase and range from $30.00 and up. Head covers can be embroidered. Prices will vary for the embroidery cost and the cost if a DST file needs to be created.
Please indicate what style font for your name or any other text.
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery location site and time of delivery. Other areas subject to review and additional surcharge upon shipment. Any applicable import fees are customer responsibility.
How does the quality compare to other bags? Luxury car brands and royal families are customers of the brand.
Our price includes $120 shipping cost. It's backed by one year Manufacturer
Warranty. The manufacturer exercises tight control over quality. The
real value here is that you're getting a bag with custom colors
decorated exactly the way you want, not with some other brand all over
it. The stock synthetic leather is about average; customers have many choices, but that's the most sought after as prices rise rapidly for other options.
Can I get it in leather? Yes, contact us for a quote. Expect a 30-50 % price increase minimum.
What's the shiny stuff in some pictures? Customers can choose matte or shiny finish.
Can I put something around the very bottom like a custom URL? Yes